Pride Baja Wrangler 2 Mobility Scooter
The Wrangler® mobility scooter is the perfect companion for any outdoor activity. This Baja Wrangler 2 model boasts an efficient drivetrain with heavy-duty suspension and robust tires capable of navigating any terrain. With its impressive range per charge of up to 26.6 miles, you'll be able to explore the great outdoors for long.
Baja Wrangler 2 Video
Rugged and built to last, the Wrangler® is everything you want in an outdoor scooter! Equipped with front and rear suspension, this aggressive scooter is designed for cruising on walking trails or driving around your property. Enjoy total visibility with complete LED lighting. With a user-friendly console and dual hydraulic brakes for added safety, the Wrangler is the perfect way to embrace life in the great outdoors!
Why We Would Choose the Baja Wrangler 2
Baja Wrangler 2.0 BA400 by Pride Mobility. This is an off road extreme recreational scooter. No other Mobility scooter on the market can complete with the power and performance of The Pride Baja Wrangler 2.0.
This unit has Dual Motors in the rear which will give the user approx. 6 HP which is 3-4 times more then anything else on the market. This is amazing suspension and pneumatic drive wheels this unit can go almost anywhere (besides the beaches in Florida).
The Wrangler has a very impressive high ground clearance, this scooter can go wherever you desire.
We are Marc's Mobility are the #1 Seller of the Wrangler for Pride Mobility. With us selling more of these than any other dealer on the market we can give you an honest feedback on the unit. Call us today with any questions and we are more then glad to give you personal testimonials on these items. 800-677-6293.
Why Customers Like Baja Wrangler Mobility Scooter
- The Pride Baja Wrangler 2 Heavy Duty Mobility Scooter is designed to handle any challenging terrain. Gravel paths, off-road trails, or even uneven sidewalks are no match for this scooter's powerful motor with rear and front suspension, which ensures a stable and comfortable ride on bumpy ground.
- This vehicle is constructed of superior materials and components, ensuring it will be a dependable companion through the years ahead. Reinforced powered coated frame and solid construction make it capable of withstanding up to 450 pounds in weight.
- Baja Wrangler 2 comes with a wide memory-foam seat cushioned and contoured to deliver superior support.
- Adjustable armrests and a delta tiller give you the power to customize your fit as needed.
Baja Wrangler 2 Benefits
- This all-terrain scooter has 7.7 Peak HP dual motors that allow users to move around without restriction.
- The Baja Wrangler 2 mobility scooter offers a solid mobility solution for those seeking to explore the outdoors. From nature trails, picnics, or even a leisurely drive through your neighborhood - this scooter can do it all.
- With the improved steering system, you can navigate more easily and with greater precision.
- This mobility scooter is capable of reaching speeds up to 11.4 miles per hour.
- With a low profile design, the vehicle is easy to maneuver indoors as well as outdoors.
- For added security and convenience, the vehicle is equipped with LED lighting.
Improvements from Wrangler to Baja Wrangler 2.0 BA400
Many Seat Size Options (Coming in the Future)
Powered Coated Frame
Baja Wrangler Unboxing and Assembly
Baja Wrangler 2 Mobility Scooter Features
- 450 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 11.4 mph at 200 lbs.
- 94.75" turning radius
- Up to 26.6 miles per charge at 200 lbs.; up to 17.4 miles per charge at 450 lbs. (100 Ah Batteries)
- Limited recline, black vinyl, high-back seat
- 7.7 Peak HP dual motors
- Storage Compartment
- CTS Suspension includes adjustable shocks for greater comfort
- User friendly LED console displays time, temperature, miles driven, and trips taken
- Adjustable delta tiller with ergonomic, wraparound handles
- USB charger built into the tiller for convenient charging of smart phones and portable devices
- Durable and stylish rear bumper
- Easily accessible tie-down points (for transport of unoccupied scooter)
- Full LED lighting package includes headlights, hazard lights, rear backup sensor LED lights and directional signals
- THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A MEDICAL DEVICE AND IS NOT INTENDED TO ASSIST, TREAT, DIAGNOSE, OR ALLEVIATE ANY MEDICAL CONDITION OR DISABILITY.
Baja™ Wrangler® 2 Specifications
Baja™ Wrangler® 2
Up to 11 mph at 450 lbs.;
Up to 11.4 mph at 200 lbs.
|Range Per Charge||
Up to 13.2 miles at 450 lbs. (75AH);
Up to 20.2 miles at 200 lbs. (75AH);
Up to 17.4 miles at 450 lbs. (100 AH);
Up to 26.6 miles at 200 lbs. (100AH)
Front and rear (CTS Suspension)
Up to 450 lbs.
|Highest Ground Clearance||
8.25" at mid-frame
|Lowest Ground Clearance||
5.5" at motor
|Turning Radius (4-Wheel)||
Type: Limited Recline
Memory Foam Seat with Sliders
Type: (2) 75AH; (2) optional 100 AH
Weight: 75AH- 48 lbs.; 100 AH- 60.5 lbs.
Battery Charger: Off-board, 8 amp
|Total Weight Without Batteries||
|Heaviest Piece when Disassembled||
219 lbs. (unit does not disassemble) without seat and batteries
|Total Product Weight (Standard)||
370 lbs. (75 AH); 395 lbs. (100 AH)
24- volt DC motor, rear-wheel drive, dual in-line
Regenerative and electromechanical
**Non-Medical Device The intended use of this product is to provide assistance to persons with limited mobility who have the capacity to operate a motorized scooter
Frame: Lifetime limited
Drivetrain: 2-year limited
Electronics: 2-year limited
General Frequently Asked Questions about New Mobility Scooters
We break down new mobility scooters for sale that you can purchase online or in-store. Take advantage of our discounted prices off new mobility devices, and learn more about some of the important seat, wheel, and battery life functions you should consider when investing in a new mobility device.
Mobility scooters provide independence and the ease of travel while allowing yourself or a loved one the chance to enjoy navigating indoor or outdoor drives comfortably. Mobility scooters are great long-term options for individuals with disabilities or seniors who are looking to reach certain items with ease or maneuver a scooter with minimal assistance to get around.
Q: What type of new mobility scooters do you have for sale on Marc’s Mobility?
A: We have a lot of new and pre-owned mobility scooters for sale at Marc’s Mobility. Some of the popular mobility device brands we carry are the following: Pride Mobility Scooters, Golden Technologies Scooters, Drive Medical, EV Rider Mobility Scooters, Merits Health Scooters, Amigo Mobility Scooters, and Shoprider.
Q: How much do your new mobility scooters go for?
Our price range for new mobility scooters varies from discounted prices of $1200 to an upwards of $4,999 for more complex mobility device features.
Q: Why should I purchase a mobility device from Marc’s Mobility as opposed to popular brand websites or manufacturers itself?
A: You can certainly purchase from a brand site directly. However, we work hard to make sure our customers receive the best discounts on new mobility scooters. We know how stressful and difficult it can be to find the right mobility scooter for yourself or a loved one, which is why we work hard to keep the prices as low as possible. Although we have a line of pre-owned options that have been slightly used, we also offer affordable brand new mobility scooters.
We also do a price match on almost all products and we believe in bottom line pricing with no hidden charges. We are also committed to offering free shipping because we want your online experience to be as convenient and hassle-free as possible.
Q: Who needs a new mobility scooter?
A: A mobility scooter is intended for individuals who need long-term, everyday navigation assistance. They are also intended for individuals with disabilities or seniors who may have trouble walking, or getting to a standing position or using a manual wheelchair. Individuals who suffer from chronic joint pain such as arthritis may also benefit from using a mobility scooter.