Jazzy Carbon Ultra Lightweight Power Wheelchair
If you want a wheelchair that is lightweight, portable, and stylish yet still offers maximum comfort and durability for users, the Jazzy Carbon Ultralight Power Wheelchair is the one. Built with carbon fiber technology in mind, that ended up with powerful functionality to fit in all your adventures.
Jazzy Carbon Wheelchair - Ultra Lightweight Portable Power Chair for Travel
You know Jazzy® for its industry-leading performance and quality. Now let’s talk about portability. The Jazzy Carbon uses ultralight but exceptionally strong carbon fiber technology for its frame and a lightweight, reliable lithium-ion battery.
Travelers keep their Jazzy Carbon charged and standing by for spontaneous jet-setting adventures. They know it breezes through airport security, easily stows on the plane and gives them the mobility support they need to make the most of their travels.
Weighing in at a stunning 43.6 pounds, this electric-powered carbon fiber wheelchair still provides top speeds up to 3.7 mph with a weight capacity of 300 pounds.
Jazzy Carbon Wheelchair Video Review
Why Customers Like This Power Wheelchair
- The Jazzy Carbon is a real game-changer for electric wheelchairs, weighing in at only 43.6 pounds. Such a lightweight design gives you the ability to transport and maneuver with ease - perfect for people who are constantly on the go.
- This wheelchair is crafted from top-notch carbon fibers, offering a lightweight and enduring material that gives exceptional strength and steadiness to the chair. This robust carbon fiber also resists corrosion and rusting, making it an ideal choice for long-term use.
- The Jazzy Carbon Ultralight Power Wheelchair is a revolutionary vehicle that offers users incredible speeds of up to 3.7 mph. Its reliable brushless motor enables extremely smooth performance when traversing any surface or terrain.
- The model is designed to provide comfort and adjustability for users with diverse needs. Its contoured backrest and foam seat are both padded and able to be customized for a comfortable seating experience. Additionally, the footrests and armrests can also be adjusted, allowing everyone access to an optimal chair tailored uniquely for them.
Jazzy Carbon Wheelchair Benefits
- With its feather-light design, the Jazzy Carbon Ultralight Power Wheelchair can be used outdoors.
- This wheelchair can be easily disassembled and stored in small spaces like a car trunk - making it ideal for long trips.
- The portability of this revolutionary power chair gives users unprecedented freedom and flexibility to go wherever they wish.
- This device can maneuver easily through indoor settings. Its 24w/250W motor and 24"" turning radius allow users to navigate narrow hallways as well.
Jazzy Carbon Frame Wheelchair Unboxing and Assembly
Pride Mobility Power Wheelhairs
The Pride Mobility Products Corp. is one of the leaders today, in power wheelchairs, scooters, and other mobility products. Their product lines evolved from an existing family business in 1986, Pride began focusing on manufacturing mobility power lift chairs. In 1992, Pride extended its product line to include scooters, with options and accessories. In the next 4 years, Pride entered the power wheelchair market with the release of their Jazzy with the exclusive mid-wheel drive. Pride has now entered the rehab market with their Quantum division.
Jazzy Carbon Wheelchair Features
- Joystick with built in USB charger is removable for transport
- This carbon fiber wheelchair is airline compliant lithium battery*
- Front suspension for a smooth ride
- Ultra lightweight, carbon fiber frame specifically designed for traveling
- Compact base easily folds and unfolds for easy transport in a few easy steps
- Padded seat back with storage pocket and soft, removable seat cushion for all-day comfort
- Free-wheel levers easily disengage the brake, allowing this lightweight power chair to be pushed like a manual chair
- Under-seat storage and adjustable lap belt
Jazzy Carbon Wheelchair Specifications
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Maximum Speed||Up to 3.7 mph|
|Drive Wheels||8.5" solid|
|Drivetrain||24w/250W brushless motors|
|Braking System||Regenerative and electromechanical|
|Standard Seat||17" x 17" black foam|
|Seat-to-Floor Range||20.25" with standard cushion
18.75" without cushion
|Per Charge Range||Up to 9.3 miles|
|Standard Electronics||35A Brushless Micon|
|Component Weights||Base: 39.6 lbs.
Battery: 4 lbs.
|Total Weight||43.6 lbs. with batteries|
|Battery Requirements||24V 12AH(288WH) lithium-ion|
|Battery Charger||2 amp lithium-ion off-board|
|Warranty||Lifetime limited on frame;
1-year limited on electrical control/
lever system, motor/drive system,
bearing sleeve and battery
General Frequently Asked Questions about Jazzy Carbon Power Wheelchairs
If you are hoping to invest in a new power wheelchair, it is important to understand the unique features and capabilities of the different types of drives for power wheelchairs. This includes Front-Wheel Drive, Mid-Wheel Drive, and Rear-Wheel Drive. In this Q&A, we define the different types of drives and explain the benefits and functionality of the features.
Q: What are the different types of drives for power wheelchairs?
A: Front-Wheel Drive, Mid-Wheel Drive, and Rear-Wheel Drive.
Q: What is a Front-Wheel Drive?
A: Front-Wheel Drive is where the main drive wheel is the first point of contact on the ground. Front-Wheel Drive power chairs have great traction for climbing over small objects and work great outdoors. These units need a few more inches in general for turning than a Mid-Wheel Drive chair but do perform much better outdoors. These can also be used indoors.
Q: What are some of the popular models of Front-Wheel Drive Power Chairs that you would recommend?
A: Some Front Wheel Drive Power Chairs include: Jazzy Select, Elite HD, Permobil F3, Jazzy Select 14, Jet 3 Ultra.
Q: What is a Mid-Wheel Drive?
A: Mid-Wheel Drive is where the main drive wheel is at the center of the chair. On all Mid-Wheel drive units, you will have two caster wheels in front and two in the rear or the main drive wheels. Mid-Wheel drive units are the best for indoors due to needing the smallest amount of space to turn as compared to Front-Wheel Rear Wheel drive chairs.
Q: Are there any downsides of a Mid-Wheel Drive Chair in comparison to other options?
A: The downside to a Mid-Wheel Drive chair is that if you do take it on soft surfaces outside, the front caster wheels can dig into the ground and can cause the Main-Drive wheels to spin in place. This is not very common, but it has a better chance of getting stuck in a front or rear-wheel drive unit.
Q: What type of Mid-Wheel Drive Power Chairs would you recommend?
A: Mid-Wheel Drive power chairs are very common such as the following: Jazzy 600 ES, Quantum level, Jazzy Air, Jazzy Air 2, Permobil M3, Permobil M300, Quickie QM710, Pronto (M51, M61, M91, M94, M41). Most units that have electric seat lifts will be a Mid-Wheel Drive designed for maximum stability. Mid-Wheel Drive chairs are also the easiest to load into a side door entry mobility van, due to the sharpest and tightest turning radius on all the power chairs.
Q: What is a Rear-Wheel Drive?
A: The Rear-Wheel Drive is a unit that performs best outdoors. One of the downsides is that it does not perform well inside. This unit can climb higher objects and tracks the best for outdoor use, but it does not turn smoothly like a mid or front-wheel drive unit. This would not be a unit you would want to use inside unless you have a large open floor plan. An example of a rear-wheel drive would be a Quantum Rival, Quickie P222, Hoveround RWD.