Jazzy Air 2 Power WheelchairFDA Class II Medical Device*
Pride Mobility Jazzy Air 2 Power Wheelchair with 12" Elevating Seat
Elevate your life with the Jazzy Air 2 Electric Wheelchair by Pride Mobility, an FDA Class II medical device designed to help those with mobility impairments. This cutting-edge power chair offers both enhanced performance and enhanced maneuverability. With the revolutionary Jazzy Air 2 elevating seat, you can raise or lower your seat height in just 11 seconds, ensuring you can sit comfortably and engage in face-to-face social interactions.
The Air 2 Power Chair has a seat front storage compartment and a seat-to-floor height of just 21" in its non-elevated position. Its sleek, modern look is complemented by bright LED lighting and brilliant LED floor lights, so this power chair safely drives at speeds up to 4 mph even when the seat is in an elevated position.
Jazzy Air 2 Wheelchair Demonstration Video
Why Jazzy Air 2 Power Wheelchair Outshines the Rest
- This power chair features a reclining sport seat with metal seat framing, solid seat pan, high-back headrests, armrests, and footrests to offer optimal support.
- Enjoy the extraordinary convenience of the Jazzy Air 2’s Active-Trac® suspension system, which absorbs shock and vibration for a smooth ride indoors and outdoors.
- The vehicle boasts a 20.75" turning radius and ground clearance, allowing you to maneuver around tight corners and small spaces effortlessly.
- Power adjustable seat height is a standout feature of the Jazzy Air 2, offering more stability when transferring from one place to another.
- Operate your chair effortlessly with the Air switch feature or an intuitive joystick controller backed by Pride Mobility Products repairs and a comprehensive battery warranty.
Experience Enhanced Autonomy with Jazzy Air 2 Electric Wheelchair
Pride Mobility medical devices are designed to enhance autonomy for people with limited mobility. Its captain's chair seat, combined with its Active-Trac® suspension system and tight turning radius, provides a comfortable yet stable ride. The maximum weight capacity is 300 lbs, and the chair is equipped with 35 amp AGM batteries that offer a solid range of up to 16.80 miles on a single charge, ensuring maximum battery life.
Pride Mobility Jazzy Air 2 Customer Full Demonstration
Pride Jazzy Air 2 Accessories:
- Rear basket
- Weather cover
- Cup holder
- Flag kit
- Cell phone holder
- Cane holder
- Saddle bag
- Alternative size lap belt (50”, 70”, 80”, 90”)
- XLR USB Charger
- Walker holder
- Oxygen holder
Jazzy Air 2 Additional Options:
- Normal power elevating seat
- Swing-away joystick
- Stealth® cushions
- Warranty coverage options available
Jazzy Power Chair Features
- High-back or solid seat pan, reclining sport seat. Seat features 2” of depth adjustment. Choice of 16”x16”-18”, 18”x18”-20”, 20”x20”-22”
- Angle, height and depth adjustable armrests
- Height adjustable headrest
- Newly re-designed lift features:
- 2” lower seat-to-floor height enables user to sit comfortably at standard table or desk
- Raises and lowers in 11 seconds by using the Air switch or VR2 joystick
- Drives safely at 4 mph in the elevated position
- Integrated foot platform with rubber insert and 2”of adjustment for comfort in both the elevated and non-elevated positions
- Bright LED marker lights offers visibility in all environments
- Active-Trac® suspension withMid-Wheel 6® Technology allows for maximum stability in the elevated and non-elevated positions
- Single-sided caster forks for enhanced maneuverability
- Under seat front storage compartment keeps your valuables accessible
Jazzy Air 2 Specifications
|Jazzy Air 2
|Maximum Incline Rating
|Battery Charge Distance
|Mid Wheel Drive
|Power Elevating Seat
|21.25" to 33"
|Seat to Floor Height
|Maximum Seat to Floor Height
|Adjustable Angle Footplates
|Two 12 volt, U1 batteries
|Battery Charger Type
|Drive Wheel Size
|Standard Seat Weight
|Battery Pack Weight
|Weight Without Batteries
|Expedited Shipping Available
|5 year limited (frame)
13 month limited (batteries)
13 month limited (electronics)
13 month (drive motors)
Frequently Asked Questions about Jazzy Air 2 Power Chair
If you are hoping to invest in a new power wheelchair, it is important to understand the unique features and capabilities of the different types of drives for power wheelchairs. This includes Front-Wheel Drive, Mid-Wheel Drive, and Rear-Wheel Drive. In this Q&A, we define the different types of drives and explain the benefits and functionality of the features.
Q: What are the different types of drives for power wheelchairs?
A: Front-Wheel Drive, Mid-Wheel Drive, and Rear-Wheel Drive.
Q: What is a Front-Wheel Drive?
A: Front-Wheel Drive is where the main drive wheel is the first point of contact on the ground. Front-Wheel Drive power chairs have great traction for climbing over small objects and work great outdoors. These units need a few more inches in general for turning than a Mid-Wheel Drive chair but do perform much better outdoors. These can also be used indoors.
Q: What are some of the popular models of Front-Wheel Drive Power Chairs that you would recommend?
A: Some Front Wheel Drive Power Chairs include: Jazzy Select, Elite HD, Permobil F3, Jazzy Select 14, Jet 3 Ultra.
Q: What is a Mid-Wheel Drive?
A: Mid-Wheel Drive is where the main drive wheel is at the center of the chair. On all Mid-Wheel drive units, you will have two caster wheels in front and two in the rear or the main drive wheels. Mid-Wheel drive units are the best for indoors due to needing the smallest amount of space to turn as compared to Front-Wheel Rear Wheel drive chairs.
Q: Are there any downsides of a Mid-Wheel Drive Chair in comparison to other options?
A: The downside to a Mid-Wheel Drive chair is that if you do take it on soft surfaces outside, the front caster wheels can dig into the ground and can cause the Main-Drive wheels to spin in place. This is not very common, but it has a better chance of getting stuck in a front or rear-wheel drive unit.
Q: What type of Mid-Wheel Drive Power Chairs would you recommend?
A: Mid-Wheel Drive power chairs are very common such as the following: Jazzy 600 ES, Quantum ilevel, Jazzy Air, Jazzy Air 2, Permobil M3, Permobil M300, Quickie QM710, Pronto (M51, M61, M91, M94, M41). Most units that have electric seat lifts will be a Mid-Wheel Drive designed for maximum stability. Mid-Wheel Drive chairs are also the easiest to load into a side door entry mobility van, due to the sharpest and tightest turning radius on all the power chairs.
Q: What is a Rear-Wheel Drive?
A: The Rear-Wheel Drive is a unit that performs best outdoors. One of the downsides is that it does not perform well inside. This unit can climb higher objects and tracks the best for outdoor use, but it does not turn smoothly like a mid or front-wheel drive unit. This would not be a unit you would want to use inside unless you have a large open floor plan. An example of a rear-wheel drive would be a Quantum Rival, Quickie P222, Hoveround RWD.
Q: What is the Jazzy Air 2 Price?
A: The price varies depending on optional add-ons and modifications. Don't hesitate to contact us for the best pricing available for you.
Q: Does the Jazzy Air 2 come with a battery warranty?
A: Yes, a battery warranty is included. You can contact the battery manufacturer or our customer service for more details.
Q: How does the Jazzy Air 2 perform regarding maneuverability and ground clearance?
A: The chair boasts a 20.75" turning radius and excellent ground clearance, making it easy to navigate tight spaces.
Q: What is the maximum weight capacity of the Jazzy Air 2 Electric Wheelchair?
A: The maximum weight capacity for this model is 300 lbs.
Q: What are the benefits of the power-adjustable seat height?
A: The power adjustable seat height enables users to comfortably reach high shelves, converse at eye level, and transfer more securely from one place to another.
Q: Is this wheelchair an FDA Class II Medical Device?
A: Yes, the Jazzy Air 2 is classified as a Pride FDA Class II medical device designed for people with mobility impairments.
Q: How long is the battery life of the Jazzy Air 2?
A: Depending on usage conditions, the battery has a solid range of up to 16.80 miles on a single charge.
Q: Can I regulate the seat depth of the Jazzy Air 2 Power Wheelchair?
A: Yes, this model comes with 2” of depth adjustment. You can choose between the following adjustments: 16"x16"-18", 18"x18"-20", 20"x20"-22".