Jazzy Air 2 Power WheelchairFDA Class II Medical Device*
Jazzy Air 2 by Pride Mobility with 12" Seat Lift
Elevate your life to the next level with the Jazzy Air 2 Power Wheelchair by Pride Mobility, the industry-leading brand in mobility. This revolutionary device provides limitless comfort and independence for those seeking maximum movement potential. With the ability to raise or lower the seat height in just 11 seconds, this electric wheelchair offers advanced features.
The Air 2 also has a seat to ground height of only 21" when in the lowest position. With a sleek, more modern look, this power chair safely drives at speeds up to 4 mph while elevated, allowing users to enjoy the face-to-face social engagement.
With Mid-Wheel 6 Drive and Active-Trac Suspension, the Jazzy Air 2 offers enhanced performance and stability both indoors and out.
Jazzy Air 2 Wheelchair Demonstration Video
Why Customers Like This Wheelchair
- The chair comes with a high-back seat with headrests, armrests, and footrests to offer optimal support when seated.
- The extraordinary Jazzy Air 2 Power Wheelchair offers the Active-Trac® suspension system that absorbs shock and vibration, making your journey smooth both indoors and outdoors.
- The vehicle boasts a 20.75" turning radius which allows you to maneuver around tight corners as well as small spaces with ease.
- The Jazzy Air 2 Power Wheelchair is loved for its adjustable seat height. The chair's seat can be raised up to 12 inches within 11 seconds or lowered down completely for more stability when transferring from one place or another.
- This Pride Mobility wheelchair has been designed with state-of-the-art technology that elevates performance and safety. Its intuitive joystick controller allows the effortless operation of the chair.
Jazzy Air 2 Benefits
- By supplying enhanced autonomy and mobility for people with limited mobility, the Jazzy Air 2 is an enormous help. With its adjustable seat height, users can effortlessly engage in everyday tasks such as reaching high shelves, conversing at eye level with others, and moving around securely.
- This model has been crafted with comfort and security in mind. Its captain's seat, combined with its Active-Trac® suspension system and tight turning radius, offers a soothing yet stable ride.
- The weight capacity is 300 lbs, and the battery has a solid range of up to 16.80 miles on a single charge.
Pride Mobility Jazzy Air 2 Customer Full Demonstration
Pride Jazzy Air 2 Accessories
- Rear basket
- Weather cover
- Cup holder
- Flag kit
- Cell phone holder
- Cane holder
- Saddle bag
- Alternative size lap belt (50”, 70”, 80”, 90”)
- XLR USB Charger
- Walker holder
- Oxygen holder
Jazzy Air 2 Options
- 50 amp AGM batteries
- Swing-away joystick
- Stealth® cushions
Jazzy Power Chair Features
- High-back or solid seat pan, reclining sport seat. Seat features 2” of depth adjustment. Choice of 16”x16”-18”, 18”x18”-20”, 20”x20”-22”
- Angle, height and depth adjustable armrests
- Height adjustable headrest
- Newly re-designed lift features:
- 2” lower seat-to-floor height enables user to sit comfortably at standard table or desk
- Raises and lowers in 11 seconds by using the Air switch or VR2 joystick
- Drives safely at 4 mph in the elevated position
- Integrated foot platform with rubber insert and 2”of adjustment for comfort in both the elevated and non-elevated positions
- Bright LED marker lights offers visibility in all environments
- Active-Trac® suspension withMid-Wheel 6® Technology allows for maximum stability in the elevated and non-elevated positions
- Single-sided caster forks for enhanced maneuverability
- Under seat front storage compartment keeps your valuables accessible
Jazzy Air 2 Specifications
|Model||Jazzy Air 2|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Top Speed||4.00 mph|
|Heaviest Piece||205.5 lbs.|
|Maximum Incline Rating||6 º|
|Battery Charge Distance||16.80 miles|
|Drive Type||Mid Wheel Drive|
|Armrest Options||Height Adjustable
|Seat Options||Power Elevating Seat
|Seat Height||21.25" to 33"|
|Seat to Floor Height||21.25|
|Maximum Seat to Floor Height||33"|
|Adjustable Angle Footplates||Yes|
|Frame Type||Standard Power|
|Batteries||Two 12 volt, U1 batteries|
|Battery Charger Type||Off Board|
|Drive Wheel Size||10"|
|Base Weight||140.00 lbs.|
|Standard Seat Weight||41.00 lbs.|
|Battery Pack Weight||50.00 lbs.|
|Weight Without Batteries||181.00 lbs.|
|Expedited Shipping Available||No|
|Warranty||5 year limited (frame)
13 month limited (batteries)
13 month limited (electronics)
13 month (drive motors)
Frequently Asked Questions about New Power Wheelchairs
If you are hoping to invest in a new power wheelchair, it is important to understand the unique features and capabilities of the different types of drives for power wheelchairs. This includes Front-Wheel Drive, Mid-Wheel Drive, and Rear-Wheel Drive. In this Q&A, we define the different types of drives and explain the benefits and functionality of the features.
Q: What are the different types of drives for power wheelchairs?
A: Front-Wheel Drive, Mid-Wheel Drive, and Rear-Wheel Drive.
Q: What is a Front-Wheel Drive?
A: Front-Wheel Drive is where the main drive wheel is the first point of contact on the ground. Front-Wheel Drive power chairs have great traction for climbing over small objects and work great outdoors. These units need a few more inches in general for turning than a Mid-Wheel Drive chair but do perform much better outdoors. These can also be used indoors.
Q: What are some of the popular models of Front-Wheel Drive Power Chairs that you would recommend?
A: Some Front Wheel Drive Power Chairs include: Jazzy Select, Elite HD, Permobil F3, Jazzy Select 14, Jet 3 Ultra.
Q: What is a Mid-Wheel Drive?
A: Mid-Wheel Drive is where the main drive wheel is at the center of the chair. On all Mid-Wheel drive units, you will have two caster wheels in front and two in the rear or the main drive wheels. Mid-Wheel drive units are the best for indoors due to needing the smallest amount of space to turn as compared to Front-Wheel Rear Wheel drive chairs.
Q: Are there any downsides of a Mid-Wheel Drive Chair in comparison to other options?
A: The downside to a Mid-Wheel Drive chair is that if you do take it on soft surfaces outside, the front caster wheels can dig into the ground and can cause the Main-Drive wheels to spin in place. This is not very common, but it has a better chance of getting stuck in a front or rear-wheel drive unit.
Q: What type of Mid-Wheel Drive Power Chairs would you recommend?
A: Mid-Wheel Drive power chairs are very common such as the following: Jazzy 600 ES, Quantum ilevel, Jazzy Air, Jazzy Air 2, Permobil M3, Permobil M300, Quickie QM710, Pronto (M51, M61, M91, M94, M41). Most units that have electric seat lifts will be a Mid-Wheel Drive designed for maximum stability. Mid-Wheel Drive chairs are also the easiest to load into a side door entry mobility van, due to the sharpest and tightest turning radius on all the power chairs.
Q: What is a Rear-Wheel Drive?
A: The Rear-Wheel Drive is a unit that performs best outdoors. One of the downsides is that it does not perform well inside. This unit can climb higher objects and tracks the best for outdoor use, but it does not turn smoothly like a mid or front-wheel drive unit. This would not be a unit you would want to use inside unless you have a large open floor plan. An example of a rear-wheel drive would be a Quantum Rival, Quickie P222, Hoveround RWD.